MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
I am a full-time professional Real Estate Agent. I am educated in the legal aspects of real estate practice and licensed by the State of California to provide real estate services. As a Real Estate Agent, I abide by a strict Code of Ethics to provide you with the highest level of service. I am part of one of the strongest networks of professional Real Estate Agents. I earn my living by serving the needs of home buyers with extreme integrity.
A large part of my work is performed �behind the scenes;� previewing homes, researching comparable sales, gathering market knowledge, evaluating changing legislation, and maintaining my professional credentials. For every hour I spend showing you homes, I will have spent up to ten hours preparing. I am constantly acquiring information that will help me to better serve you.
HOW I AM COMPENSATED
I am not paid a traditional salary; I work entirely on commission, which I receive only if I initiate and complete a transaction for you. I am compensated only when all of your needs have been satisfied and you take ownership of your new home. All of the services I provide are uncompensated unless you purchase a home through me. Real estate commissions traditionally are paid at the close of escrow from the seller�s proceeds.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO ME
I will invest substantial time and effort in locating your home, and will represent you with unequaled integrity throughout the entire transaction. In return, I request your loyalty�a commitment that you will work with me exclusively.
PUTTING ME TO WORK FOR YOU
If you see any home that interests you, ask me about it�whether it�s advertised by sign, in the newspaper, a �For Sale by Owner,� listed with another real estate agent, or not even on the market�I am able to best represent you in the pursuit of the property.
If you have any questions about how I work, please do not hesitate to ask. Our professional relationship is critical to the successful purchase of your home.
Preferred Buyer Service Checklist:
· Initiate buyer/broker agreement
· Help you locate and select the home that meets your needs.
· Analyze the price of the home.
· Prepare a competitive market analysis.
· Determine if the price is fair and reasonable.
· Select the target price to offer for the home.
· Prepare your offer to purchase.
· Present the offer on your behalf.
· Purchase the home at the lowest price possible for you!
· Negotiate to have the seller pay allowable costs.
· Negotiate to have appliances included in sale.
· Negotiate to have all repairs paid for by the seller.
· Arrange for a home inspection to determine the
condition of the property.
· Request a homeowner�s warranty to be paid by the seller.
· Coordinate with the lender to complete financing.
· Prepare and finalize all paperwork for closing.
· Help you with the sale of your previous home if needed.
· Help you get comfortably settled into your new home.
· Follow-up to make sure you�re happy with your home!